Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fringe Studded Leather Necklace: Styled

Hey guys! Remember this bad boy:

If not [tsk], no worries you can check the DIY page out here. If you do just keep on reading. When I put up this post I had a request to show the necklace styled with an outfit. It's taken me awhile, I'll admit, namely because I decided to ship it back to CA and into the hands of my best friend. I figured she'd be able to work some magic with it, and she did. Here's 2 laid back California looks. Hippie chic? What do you think? 


                   

Big thanks to my darling friend Kendal the model, and her roommate who played photographer for me! xox

-E

         

5 comments:

Teddi said...

LOVE it! both outfits with your necklace are great. i'm sure your friend adores the necklace. :)

Amanda said...

The necklace looks great! And you are so beautiful, lady!
Amanda
fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

EvaMae said...

Sorry it took so long Tedi! I move at snails pace :-) We also thought it would look great with a plain maxi skirt.

Thanks Amanda! That's my friend modeling but I'll pass that on ;-)

Brandy Bruce said...

Love the necklace!

EvaMae said...

Click on the link at the top for the DIY how-to!