Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My College Kitchen: Avocado

When I was little I had a book about this baby that would eat avocados and get super human strength. Combine that with fact the I used to think it sounded kind of like my name [Eva, pronounced Ava, and avocado] and nothing but fond memories come to mind when I cut into one of these fruits. And yes, it's a fruit, I googled it! 

Why should you make avocado a regular snack you ask?! Because...
- avocados help you absorb antioxidants
-it's jam packed with healthy fats that will help you burn fat instead of store it
-its yummy
-promotes a healthy heart (beat beat)
-regulates blood sugar
-Vitamin E badass
-and more...

And if you don't want to eat it, mash it up and smear on your face for a vitamin packed facial mask that will hydrate your skin!

-E

1 comment:

Dorothy Explora said...

oooh, i LOVE avacadoes too! it's kinda scary how fast i can devour one! :)

dorothy