Awhile ago Debbie from In a Whirl of Inspiration included Runaway Thrift in a blog question thang. It took me awhile to respond, but here it is!Are you ready for some random stuff about me, myself, and I?
1. Disorganized, imaginative, distracted, tall, day-dreamer
2. If the person that I am, I would like to be...honest. Did I do that right?
3. I mean...Harry Potter obviously. Have you seen how Neville turned out?
4. My Halloween costumes normally stink but one year I was Vanna White. Classic.
5. Trying to keep up with my ideas.
6. The romantic in me says the Renaissance but lets be honest, it stunk. Probably the 80's to see my dad in bell bottoms.
7. Cheese. I love cheese.
8. The day is young but probably having my professor ask to keep my Geology paper because it was so amazing. It happened to be my first all nighter :-P
9. My dream dinner party? Probably one of my good friends from elementary school, my best friend now, my brother, some of my friends from school, and a really awesome paisley sea green table cloth. Does that count?
10. My greatest accomplishment has been feeling independent.
11. What are you thinking about? Whats for dinner.
Now here's my cue to turn this around on some other people! SO here are my questions:
1. Your dream?
2. Fav animal/ pet?
3. What did you do yesterday?
4. Best day of the week?
5. Song to describe your day?
6. Most embarrassing moment in 2 sentences?
7. Where would you love to travel?
8. Movie/Tv show character crush?
9. 5 words to describe you!
10. Someday I will...
11. Favorite Holiday?
Whew that was a lot of work! Now to tag those I'd love to learn more about! If I didn't tag you feel free to share anyway, I'd love to learn more.
Kat from That Zanni Girl
Hannah Rose from The Little Things
Teddi from Honeybee Lane
The gang from Metrox Loves You