Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Improved Valentines Post...

This popped up on my Facebook, and I just HAD to share. It was on the "Buried Life" Fb page. 




"So today I was in Hallmark buying my mom a Happy Birthday card when I noticed this old man standing in front of the Valentines card section contemplating which one to get. I decide to go over and I ask him “Are you getting a Valentine’s Day for your wife?” in which he replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart'" -Ravi Patel


-E

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest thing in the world...lovin the blog!

Theresa said...

That is true love! Such a sweet thing! I hope your cake turned out good & you had fun with your girlfriends!Drop by anytime & link up your creative posts in my weekly link up! You can find it on the navigation bar.

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I never do V day, but that photo is amazing.

Lori P said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet and adorable. True love for sure.

Kristina Clemens said...

That is beyond unbelievably romantic! Thanks for sharing this...had to show it to my mom! =)
Kristina J.

EvaMae said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this love story as much as I did! I showed my mom too ;-)