Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adorned with Clocks

In a past post I (oh so very deeply) explained why I loved watch faces. For a recap click here. I realized I never showed you my favorite way to play with watch faces...and that's jewelry! Here are two pieces from  a line a made a year or so ago. 


Photos by Mr. James Fanucchi 

You can buy watch faces on Etsy (that's where I got mine) or on eBay if you search around a little. Have fun with them...collages and other art projects also make a nice home for these guys. There's another picture of one of my pieces here as well. It was actually the first one I made! 

Happy Wednesday! What would you want to make with clock faces? 

-E

2 comments:

lisa signorini said...

Thanks so much to visit my blog and to be my new follower!
I follow you too!!

New post on www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com : I'm waiting for u!
have a wonderful day!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

EvaMae said...

:-) I'm checkin it out right now!