Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thrifted Find: Geometric side table

My mom started redesigning my room before I had even left for collage. By the time I cam back for my first visit it had transformed completely. Not to mention instead my my things busting out of the closet and stacked on the bed it was her things. Slight bitterness  aside it looks great, and I don't mind the nice big cushy queen bed either. This little thrifted find is now residing in my old room and is credited toward my mom who somehow finds the loveliest things in the weirdest places...and often for free. 


I am slightly obsessed with the geometric design at the bottom and its overall petit-ness. I can't wait until I have an apartment of my own to decorate! 

In other news I'm off for a rainy day hike and then to Tahoe for some boarding with my mom and dad! 

-E

No comments: