Sunday, March 25, 2012

su·per·man: Strug Life of an Unfinished Collage


Well that's a long title name! Todays theme [what these Superman Sundays have Themes?!] is a few of my unfinished collages. And there are many! Collage may be one of my favorite forms of art although I haven't picked it up in a while, probably hence the stockpile of unfinished pieces...Happy Sunday!! 

su·per·man 1. binder serving as holder of my massive collection of photos and magazine clippings that have been deemed awesome  2. a widely considered American cultural icon. 


And don't forget Thrifters, there is a giveaway going on through March 29th. Don't be shy to sign your name above or on Facebook so you are entered into the contest!

-E

4 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE collages! I'm actually writing a novel where collaging is a big component (it's about art therapy). It's a healthy habit to practice on so many levels!

www.thatzannigirl.com

lisa signorini said...

cute blog!

Visit my blog and if it like you, we can follow each other!
have a great Sunday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

EvaMae said...

That sounds great! I'm a HUGE believer in what art can offer people, including helping them heal and grow. I'm sure the book will come out great!! I didn't know collage was a healthy habit :D

Thanks Lisa, way ahead of you, I already follow you!

Unknown said...

Collages are always so much fun! I used to do them a lot when I was younger, and had so much more time.