Friday, March 16, 2012

Song and Movie Marriages

Sometimes a song finds its perfect niche in a movie, basically its the perfect marriage that lasts forever. Here are some of my favs...

1. Galaway Girl - P.S. I Love You
2.What a Feeling - Flash Dance
3. You Make My Dreams Come True - 500 Days of Summer
4. Can't Take my Eyes off of You - 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Footloose






Ok so maybe this one doesn't sound the best but...I love Heath Ledger...

And I mean..what would this list be without Footloose? 

Do you guys have any favs?

-E

2 comments:

Teddi said...

i loved that heath ledger scene in that movie! i even liked the short lived "10 things i hate about you" TV show, from 2011. i dig hall & oates. the footloose theme song was cute too.

EvaMae said...

I definitely rocked out to these songs all day when I posted them! I'm secretly waiting for my heath ledger to serenade me... ;-)