Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Pages


My freshman year of high school we read Once and Future King. Somehow I ended up with an extra copy and it was the beginning of my appreciation of the beauty of books in art. I papered my walls with the pages, made jewelry and art with them. 

This post is about how books are not only valuable to read, but to create and be inspired by!  




This is a shout out to you Once and Future King ~ for papering my life for that past 5 1/2 years! 

[Jewelry bag wrapping]

[Wrapping cigar boxes makes a great coffee table piece, you can buy them for a few bucks at a smoke shop]

[The boxes also doubled as jewelry displays]

[Papering my walls]

-E


1 comment:

Teddi said...

i like the jewelry bookcase displays. the under the sea piece looks good on your books too.